If you’re staying at Hashtag Hostels, or thinking of staying with us, then please take a minute to read our Terms & Conditions. These exist to make Hashtag Hostels a safe, happy and welcoming place to stay.
1. General Terms and Conditions
Please read the general terms and conditions before you proceed for the final booking.
General Terms and Conditions
- All guests must be of at least 15 years of age to be able to check-in at the Hostel.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to Government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person staying at the hostel.
- The identification proofs accepted are Passport, Aadhar Card, Driving License and Voter ID card. PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID Card. Guests with Local IDs will not be allowed admission.
- Hashtag is committed towards solo travellers and young backpackers and hence we do not recommend families to stay with us. In case you make a booking with us, please make sure that kids coming along with you should be of minimum 15 years of age. Please make sure you book private rooms as we can’t allow you to stay in dormitories.
- Advance taken at the time of reservations is strictly non-refundable.
- Prepayment is mandatory at the property during Check-In.
- Non resident guests are not allowed inside the dormitories. In case you want to invite someone, you can meet with them in the common areas.
- In case of 3 or 4 people travelling together, please note that we do not guarantee accommodation in the same dorm room.
- Guests are responsible for their own personal belongings.
- Outside pets are allowed only for those guests who are staying in private rooms at a charge of INR 600/- per pet/day.
- No meals are inclusive of the room rate cited. It is charged over and extra at the property only.
You can hangout and enjoy the multi-cuisine food of Hashtag Café ala carte.
- Should any action by a guest be deemed inappropriate by the Hostel, or if any inappropriate behaviour is brought to the attention of the hostel, the hostel reserves the right, after the allegations have been investigated, to take action against the guest.
- Right to admission is reserved.
- Certain polices are booking specific and they are notified at the time of booking.
2. Booking Extension Policy
- Extension of the stay would be provided on current room rates and are subject to availability.
- Current room rates may be different from the rates at which the rooms were booked.
- Guests can enjoy various package rates available at the reception counters to get discounts.
3. Cancellation Policy
-The advance taken at the time of reservation is always refundable only on the basis of cancellation policy point no 2.
- Pre-payment of the full amount is necessary at the time of booking. We have a 3 day cancellation policy (i.e. 72 hours from the standard check-in time 12 noon). Your pre-payment of balance is eligible for a refund only if we are informed 72 hours in advance. Failure to inform us within this time will result in cancellation charges.
4. Group Policy
- Before proceeding with a group booking, please note, Hashtag DOES NOT ALLOW: Group stays beyond 8 people.
- Only purpose based group bookings can be made by contacting the property manager only if the size of the group exceeds 30 people. On such booking days we do not allow other guests to check-in.
- In case of a group of 4 or more, not more then 4 will be allowed to stay in a single dormitory. We believe that mixing up with others is always better and joyful.
- If the group behaviour is deemed unfit at the property, the Hashtag Property Manager, upon subjective evaluation, retains the full right to take required action which may also result in an on-spot cancellation without refunds.
- Any group bookings which has not been authorised in advance, or has been made by several individuals/ separate bookings to make it appear as though it is not a group can be cancelled or denied at any time in advance or on arrival.
- Hashtag reserves the right to admission.
5. Check-In and Check-Out Policy
- Standard Check-In time is 12 noon.
- Standard Check-Out time is 11 AM.
- Early Check-In and Late Check-Out is subjected to availability and discretion of the property.
- However please feel free to hang around in our entertainment zone/cafeteria/garden during that time.